Video for this job
Italian B2B Account/Sales Manager| Exciting International Luxury Goods Organisation|Based in Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Position: International Sales Manager – Italy
Territory: Italy incl. Sicily & Sardinia
This role involves distributing a portfolio of luxury international collections to retailers in Italy.
- Manage the business relationship for a portfolio of diverse clients, providing product insight and support to ensure the best client experience and customer service
- Work in close collaboration to deliver exemplary customer service, product knowledge and support all
- Report to management on trends, observations in an attempt to pre-empt market changes
- Support accounting department on all relevant collections
- Process Orders and support administration
- Grow current customers annual orders whilst also focusing on new business acquisition
- Proactively identify other areas of improvement to enhance the overall customer experience
- To meet and exceed targets for sample order and re-order, on a quarterly, seasonally and annual basis, in a professional and a customer focused, relationship building manner.
- Introduction of new season collections twice a year to each retailer and acquisition of sample orders as
outlined by target. This will include travel to, setting up and participation in international shows, and agreed store visits throughout the yeat.
- Engagement with all retailers to ensure a healthy and increasing re-order business.
- Introduction of all sales initiatives and incentives confirmed by Management, and continuous follow up on same.
- In store training with sales teams.
- Generation of weekly, monthly and quarterly progress report on assigned territory on topics including; new customer appointments, new collections introduced to current retailers, trends, concerns or observations that are arising, sales incentive ideas, trunk show take up and success, collection feedback, and an individual customer progress and next step report.
Italian And English Fluency Essential
- Retail/Sales/Fashion Experience desirable
• Full Drivers Licence
• Excellent Negotiation And Closing Skills
• Ability For International Travel Essential – Approximately 12 weeks Per Annum
• High Level Of Decision Making Capabilities
• Business Establishment And Business Development Experience desirable
• High Level Reporting Abilities
• Experience In The Luxury Sales, Fashion, Or Specialised Retail Sector A Distinct Advantage
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org