- Reference: LK46071
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Information Technology
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician – Technical Support with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a contract position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Develop KPI reports and similar data analytics using Power BI, Tableau or similar
- Develop and maintain SharePoint intranet.
- Build and developed new reporting workflows and platforms.
- Continuous development of company’s website.
- Development of social media platforms.
- Monitor ticket desk daily and respond to tickets accordingly
- Strong knowledge of Outlook & MS Office packages including Excel
- Other technical and service delivery tasks as required
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar IT Technician role
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous coding experience, particularly in SQL and reporting platform is essential
- Knowledge of industry standards content management systems
- Previous troubleshooting experience
- Excellent organisational ability
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270