Our client based in Roscommon require an IT Technician to support their expanding business. The successful candidate will ensure the smooth operation of all IT devices and software deployed by the company including desktops, laptops, tablets, printers and phones. Software includes Office 365, Dynamics Finance, Azure, Autodesk, Trimble, Kianda, Donseed.
- To serve as Office 365 administrator, managing new and expired users with key services including Word, Excel, Skype, Exchange, and SharePoint.
- Hardware and software provisioning of devices for all employees and offices.
- Software license management of all above software in collaboration with Strategic Director and Function Managers.
- Windows Server, Azure AD and VM Management and troubleshooting across users in Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Ensure the smooth operation of all IT across all offices and sites.
- Implement new IT policies and guidelines.
- Manage IT requests and troubleshooting of company devices.
- Auditing and asset management of IT.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Minimum three years’ experience in an Office 365 administrator role
- General IT training and support including managing tickets with Microsoft
- iOS and Android operating systems experience beneficial
- Microsoft Dynamics beneficial but not essential.
- Azure AD experience beneficial
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- An interest in Cloud Computing.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com