IT Support Analyst
Our client is currently looking to recruit a full time IT support analyst for our Dublin office, operating as part of our Dublin office IT Team. We are looking for someone with a high level of technical expertise.
- This challenging role requires the candidate to operate as hands-on first level support, with responsibility for basic tasks, service delivery and problem solving in a complex technical environment.
- Remote and desktop user support in a Win 10, Office 365 environment.
- Network share creation and ACL editing.
- Basic network (WAN, LAN) and Wi-Fi connectivity support.
- OSD build and physical deployment of laptops and desktops.
- Print Server and printer build, repair and general printer management.
- Support of smartphones & tablets.
- Software installs & support – including many diverse Engineering tools.
- Licence server management.
- IPT and VC conference set up and support.
- Cooperation with second line support and specialist teams (network, infrastructure, servers, storage in Europe and UK).
- IT Budget Requirement planning and purchase of hardware & software.
- Scripting – Windows PowerShell.
- A self-starter and motivated individual.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with good Communication skills.
- A solid hands-on IT background working in an IT team environment.
- Flexibility in approach to work and work ethic.
- A customer orientated approach with experience in dealing with senior management and non-technical personnel in fault resolution and day to day IT service provision.
Qualifications and Certification:
- Relevant Third Level qualification or certification.
- Technology certification in Microsoft, VMware and Cisco.