Our client, a healthcare company based in Sligo require an IT Systems Analyst on a 6 month contract initially. This role will work closely with all business functions in the implementation of high quality Information System solutions in line with business objectives.
- Maintain ITMS ticket to do list.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws.
- Project Management of multiple simultaneous projects and drive such projects to successful implementation.
- Work closely with business users to analyse business requirements and map such requirements to effective high quality IS solutions.
- Construct documentation in line with the Software Life Cycle (SLC) and Validation processes and procedures.
- Build effective working relationships with IT personnel in other sites.
- Work closely with other IT / Design teams to specify / prioritise project scope and implement effective business solutions.
- Drive quality through accurate process definition and data mapping, and the effective highlighting of Information Systems issues.
- Help to bring about change and introduce best practice business processes.
- Accurate estimation of work and effort, and the management of project risks.
- Ensure effective communication / reporting processes are in place to keep business, IT and key project personnel up to date.
- SQL query skills
Education and Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.