We are working with a Multinational Medical Device Manufacturer based in Offaly and are looking to hire a IT Support Engineer to join their team.
This is Permanent Role based in Offaly with an attractive package on offer for the successful candidate.
- Provide hands on experience in Hardware and Software Support, Network Support and Telephone Systems.
- Write and maintain documentation (i.e. Work Instructions, Network Diagrams, Status Reports, Inventory Details in a concise, accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Maintain user access rights to the network and other resources in compliance with applicable procedures, regulations and management approval.
- Maintain accurate site hardware site inventory and documentation.
- Ensure that site compliance activities (permission reviews, backups, test restores, patching etc.) are performed and issues escalated in a timely manner.
- Apply change control procedures and adhere to SOPs.
- Provide a high standard of delivery of IT Support services to end users by Phone and in person.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in a Similar Role, Experience in a Multinational Environment would be advantageous.
- Third Level Qualification/Diploma in Information Technology.
- Experience in Windows 7,10 and 11, AD Administration, Veeam, Commvault, Office365, Citrix, HyperV.
- Good analytical skills and a proven ability to solve problems.
- Good documentation skills.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022