Our client based in Westport, Mayo are now recruiting an IT Support Engineer to join their team until Dec 2022.
As an IT Support Engineer, you would be responsible for delivering operational support for Manufacturing Applications and Data systems required to support manufacturing operations. Providing technical ownership for Manufacturing Applications and Data Systems and supporting the governance, compliance, and lifecycle management for these systems. Supporting application and infrastructure change management and providing support for the successful execution of capital projects.
- Operations Support.
- Responsible for administration and advanced technical support for critical control systems in manufacturing.
- Responsible for supporting system development lifecycle for critical control systems.
- Hardware and Software Refresh.
- Application Maintenance and Patch Management.
- Project Support.
- Provide support for the FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ as appropriate (depending on system complexity and criticality).
- Responsible for development for Disaster Recovery plans as part of transfer to production.
- Infrastructure deployment.
- Workstation/Server qualification and setup.
- Application configuration and test.
- Define Network configuration (VLAN/firewall etc).
- Third-level qualification in Information Technology or Automation Information Technology.
- Min 1 years experience in a similar role, preferably within the Pharmaceutical, Biologics, or medical device industry.
- Expertise in any of the following technologies: SCADA, PI Historian, MES/EBR.
- System Admin Windows 10 and Windows Server and knowledge of SQL, and database administration.
- Good analytical skills and a proven ability to solve problems.
- Proven expertise in data integrity controls and data compliance.
- Good documentation skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney.
091 706 717