Our client, a leading global manufacturing facility, is keen to hire an I.T Support Engineer to join their growing team in Sligo.
The I.T Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting employees in I.T and Digitalisation of Production.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team in a progressive company.
Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Maintaining and Monitoring computer networks, systems, and security
- Installations and Configuration of hardware and applications
- Diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults
- Working with ERP and Scanners
- Maintain and support MES system
- Diploma or Degree level in I.T/Production Engineering
- Experience in a Manufacturing/Automation environment
- Strong Office 365 and Troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of MS Access and data analysis an advantage
- Project Management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn