Our client, a healthcare company based in Sligo require an IT Specialist on a 12 month contract initially but will be transitioning to a permanent position. This role will work closely with all business functions in the implementation of high quality Information System solutions in line with business objectives.
- System administration of manufacturing systems: LIMS / QIMS / DMS etc. Support production by troubleshooting and resolving issues as they occur.
- Administering data and network infrastructure / security, including system firewalls, filesharing, active directory, etc.
- Desktop hardware / Network infrastructure troubleshooting / setups.
- Project Management of multiple simultaneous projects and drive such projects to successful implementation. This could include software system deployment, etc.
- Ensure compliance by constructing documentation in line with the Software Life Cycle (SLC), validation processes, and local procedures.
- Accurate estimation of work and effort, and the management of project risks.
- Maintain Helpdesk ticket to do list.
- Drive quality through accurate planning, implementation, and the effective highlighting of Information Systems issues.
- Must be thorough. Must have the ability to follow instructions precisely and correctly.
Education and Experience:
- Third level qualification in a computing or engineering related discipline.
- Experience in a similar role an advantage.
- High levels of experience with Windows OS and Microsoft product troubleshooting.
- Experience with troubleshooting and replacing internal desktop hardware.
- Network troubleshooting experience (Incl Active Directory) desired.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.