We have a new fantastic opportunity for an IT Security Engineer with our global IT client. You
have the ability to monitor security systems for threats using detection technology and network protection platform management and knowledge of security environments and industry standards also foundational knowledge of IT network concepts and processes. This is a Hybrid working job.
- This position will perform moderate research, design, and engineering assignments and have good problem-solving skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Monitoring; reviewing security events for an anomalous activity to safeguard company information assets against current and foreseen threats.
- Planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Support assignments involving the execution of a series of related tasks in LAN and WAN environments Perform, document, and investigate simple security incidents as directed by Sr.-level colleagues.
- Escalate the appropriate incident response protocol when a security incident has been identified.
- Gather security metrics and prepare reports for applicable stakeholders.
- Remain current on industry standards for security in a technology environment.
- 1+ years of IT security experience.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
- Foundational understating of system administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Foundational knowledge of mobile code, malicious code, anti-virus software, and firewall policy management and creation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Gillian Nicholson