There is an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join our client's team based in Cork. As the IT Project Leader, you will be responsible for leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects that span across the company's functional areas. This is a full-time, permanent role and would suit someone with a background in an IT manager role with project experience.
Key responsibilities of the IT Project Manager (full job description available upon request)
- Assess the business processes involved in the projects and identify how they can be optimised or improved
- Manage diverse projects that will include areas such as IT infrastructure, communication, applications, and enterprise.
- Supporting the delivery of IT Services throughout the company including the preparation of KPIs and SLAs.
- Identify emerging technologies and assess their uses in line with the company's digitisation vision
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- On-going review and implementation of IT Policy
Essential requirements for the role
- Third-level qualification in IT/project management or relevant technical discipline
- 3+ years of Project Management experience leading technical and IT-based projects
- Proficient in the use of productivity solutions software and experience presenting to stakeholders of all levels
- Proven ability to develop and maintain collaborative networks and relationships internal and external to the organisation.
- A proven ability to lead and motivate, deliver quality outcomes and bring about change.
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of areas such as IT infrastructure and network support implementation or database administration
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.