- Reference: CJ47211y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
IT Product Owner
The Product Owner will work with cross-functional software development teams in a challenging and rewarding professional environment for cutting edge software development.
- Understand and contribute to the product vision and product road-map planning.
- Communicate the product vision to the team.
- Support the Scrum Master organise sprint review meetings
- Work with product stakeholders and the development team to determine the MVP per product release.
- Prioritise the product backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value and are aligned with the product vision.
- Decompose high-level requirements into workflows, stories, epics, and themes so they can be clearly understood by the development teams.
- Perform market research, competitor analysis and understand users, market and domain as necessary to support development
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Work with the development team to drive the usability of the product via brainstorming design meetings, usability testing, and prototypes.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and is the primary contact for queries related to the product and its features.
- An active contributor to the best practice PO function striving for and achieving higher standards of individual and team performance.
- Reporting to Product StakeholdersBusiness decision makers.
- Mentoring and guiding and delegation of tasks to Area Product Owners as necessary.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification PSPO I
- 3+ yrs Product Owner or Product Management experience in a high tech industry
- Knowledge of the automation business domain and automation engineering lifecycle including customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience working with Agile & Lean development practices such as Scrum
- Effective User story mapping
- Usability Testing skills
- Facilitation skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!