JOB TITLE: IT Officer/Deskside Support
LOCATION: Dublin 2
RESPONSIBLE TO: IT & Facilities Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
The role of IT Officer is to provide support and assistance to the IT & Facilities team. They will develop strong working relationships with other functions and the local services as well as building strong external relationships.
- Provide desk-side IT hardware and software assistance to all staff.
- Support the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications currently used, including Exchange, SharePoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Perform the role of Microsoft Active Directory Administrator.
- Develop a strong working relationship with IT managed service providers and telecommunications supplier.
The IT Officer will also be responsible for supporting:
- Secure print application.
- The cloud-based telephony system.
- The technical infrastructure (LAN/WAN) in place at the various company locations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A degree level qualification in a relevant discipline or relevant/equivalent work experience A minimum of 3 years Office 365 experience
- A strong understanding of Technology Support Methodologies and working knowledge of
- Active Directory.
- Some working knowledge of networking (LAN/WAN) and telecommunications technologies. A pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Strong organisational and time management skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with co-workers in a team-oriented environment. Customer focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in multi-site environment.
- Suitable Microsoft Qualifications such as MCSE, MCSA.
- Adaptable to work in a continuously evolving environment. Ability to multitask and plan effectively.
- Positive, enthusiastic and solution oriented. Quality focused and achievement- oriented. Full, clean driving licence
IF INTERESTED PLEASE GIVE BLAITHIN OSHEA A CALL ON 01 66 200 88 OR EMAIL BLAITHIN.OSHEA@COLLINSMCNICHOLAS.IE