A global healthcare leader is keen to hire a MES Engineer to join their team in Donegal. The MES Engineer will develop, maintain and improve various recipes and worksheets ensuring the site delivers safe and effective products using the MES System that meets customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Provide support on all MES applications onsite (POMSNet).
- Participate in workshops with stakeholders (Business, Quality, Compliance, product SME) and get aligned with the process flow with respect to the recipe designs.
- Partner with Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT and Quality leaders to ensure efficient and effective MES site support.
- Build, Test and verify recipes which require Integration (SAP, Database, PLC etc.)
- Design, author, develop and configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment.
- Document MES configuration and validation of EBRs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computing or IT related disciplines preferred or equivalent in manufacturing, Quality or engineering discipline.
- Experience with POMS system is advantageous.
- Strong C# coding and SQL Database knowledge required.
- PTL, XML and Power Automate knowledge desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.