Our client, HQ'd in Galway have developed a world class consultancy service for their Financial Services clients within Ireland and beyond. They have assembled a team of Independent Business Advisors, Programme/Project Managers, Business Analysts & Technology Specialists who believe that work can be much more simple and efficient around them. They are continuing their expansion and are looking to hire a full time IT Manager
This is a hybrid role for an Information Technology Manager / IT Manager. The Information Technology Manager will be working with multiple clients.
The candidate will be responsible for the clients’ day-to-day IT service delivery operations, ensuring that IT services and their service providers meet or exceed established service levels.
The successful candidate will work with clients to develop and implement best in class IT strategies and policies, drive continuous improvement, and process optimization, and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of IT services. While this role is located in Galway, remote work is available.
Day to day:
- Hands-on exposure to ICT strategy/policy Implementation
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Service Delivery Management
- BCP planning and testing
- Project Management
- Working with Clients and managing third-party Suppliers
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with clients, and influence at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Relevant certifications such as ITIL, PMP, or Six Sigma are beneficial
For more information on the company and a confidential discussion on the role please contact Christopher O Toole