Video for this job
To Provide comprehensive and effective IT infrastructure support to both internal and external users. Also, Administer the computer network, software applications and communications systems.
- Level 2 Engineer must have Project Management experience
- Configure, deploy, maintain and monitor hardware and applications where required
- Configure and support of Mobile Devices
- Provide IT helpdesk support and remote assistance or in person to users
- Document IT work and support procedures
- Application of security updates and patches to servers and clients.
- Perform system backups and restores.
- A third level qualification, in an IT discipline is essential, combined with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 , Skype environment
- Experience with administering a vSphere environment an advantage
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s, remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Familiarity with Veeam backup and recovery software
- Ability to work on own initiative, set goals, and deliver tasks on schedule;
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage but not essential
For further informaiton on this position please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian on