A lead resource in the implementation of plans for the company’s IT Infrastructure road map with particular focus on developments in Cloud and Cyber Security elements.
Candidate Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead resource on the IT Infrastructure design for the firms medium to long-term.
- Particular emphasis on advisory for choices in Cloud and Cyber developments.
- Working with third party IT product/service vendors to come up with the best and cost-effective solutions for the firm.
- Writing of IT Infrastructure protocol and policy documents
- Auditing of existing systems.
- Some high-level existing system problem solving work.
- A minimum of 4 years in a similar role with an enterprise level firm.
- Advance working knowledge of MS infrastructure, and AWS Cloud and Cyber Security Product/services generally.
- Developing complete IT Infrastructure plans for the firm.
- Working closely with external vendors of products and systems to come up with best and most cost-efficient solutions.
- Proven success developing infrastructure projects at enterprise level in the very recent past/currently.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!