We have a new opening for an IT Infrastructure Architect for our Leading Global Medical Device client. We are open to this person working on a 12-month Fixed-term Employee contract basis with an attractive salary plus benefits.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Candidates will serve as the technical and physical support on-site as per the requirement.
- Work involves project planning for Company sites including acquisition/divestiture activities as well as providing Level III support for Implementation and Day to Day Operations and IT infrastructure platforms include New installation of switches, devices, etc.
- The candidate can do work from home and on-site as per the job requirement.
- This role will require the individual to travel approximately 15% of their time; including domestic and international cover EMEA locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Engineering; providing IT infrastructure designs and architectural solutions that include low-voltage cabling, fiber optic cabling, electrical, UPS, HVAC, Security, and external infrastructures to support LAN, WAN, and Voice platforms.
- Maintain compliance with company IT engineering standards, IT industry standards (e.g. ANSI TIA/EIA) Divisional and Corporate training requirements, as well as adhering to FDA and OSHA policies and procedures.
- Maintain the operations and life-cycle of IT-managed mechanical, electrical, life safety, facility, IT infrastructure environments, and IT infrastructure structured cabling systems and/or platforms.
- Implementation of network devices/hardware. For example, pre-implementation physical infrastructure design & construction (Cat.6A cabling), and installation of wireless access points.
- Work on construction sites supervising the installation of the designed IT infrastructure.
- Frequently interacts with supplier technical staff including product development and engineering teams.
- Integrates technical expertise with communication, within the division, external customers, and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while adhering to deadlines.
- Demonstrates a strong customer-centric approach and excellent communications.
- 5-10 years experience Working experience in IT infrastructure design with multinational enterprises and designing enterprise hosting environments and support infrastructure globally.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Telecommunications.
- Experience in the Healthcare related industries is a plus.
- Prior experience engineering solutions at the network level for Acquisition / Separation activity.
For a further discussion on this opportunity please contact Neha Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Neha on 0906450663