Our client based in Longford requires a Change Management Lead for a strategic multi site project on a 1 year contract initially with strong potential to be extended.
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead will play a key role in ensuring all change initiatives associated with IT projects meet objectives by increasing adoption and usage. The individual will provide leadership focus on aspects of change, including people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structural changes.
OCM Lead will partner with the business/function to ensure organizational change management is integrated into projects, applying a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change for business/function.
- Leverage change management methodology and apply as appropriate for the business environment, adjusting as needed to ensure focus is on execution and impact for the people-side change driven by a transformation initiative
- Develop Project OCM Approach and Strategy documents
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Develop and execute set of actionable and targeted change management plans, including communication plan, stakeholder management plan, change impacts, & training plan (if applicable)
- Understand, communicate and contribute to IT organization change program goals & strategies
- Provide leadership & implement change management process and tools to support change adoption
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Lead change impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Confront and manage conflict in a constructive and timely manner. Highlight issues to the appropriate levels and take ownership to resolve them
- Establish and maintain relationships with all levels across the company and external partners
- Conducts change readiness (when applicable), change impact assessments, and post change management assessments to determine effectiveness of communication, training, change implementation and user understanding
- Gain executive sponsorship, manage stakeholders, define stakeholder impacts, drive stakeholder awareness, guide business engagement (champion /super users)
- Utilize innovative, creative approaches and continuous improvement to drive communications, training, change management and other human resources-related content to improve the absorption and adoption of key messages
- Support the development of reference guides, FAQs, videos, scripting, workflows and other documentation to complement training efforts
- Utilize creative, alternative approaches to traditional classroom training including e-learning, video, and self-directed method.
- Experience with major transformational, cultural change programs leading to new capabilities
- Ability to apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people-sided change caused by projects and change efforts
- Experience with organizational design and organizational effectiveness tasks and delivery
- Highly developed communication skills with expertise in producing organization-wide communications, communication strategy, including cascading messages, collateral, talking points, posters, job aids, presentations, etc.
- Experience with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, excellent active listening skills and ability to work effectively at all levels across the global organization
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in communications, training, organizational change management or information systems
- Extensive experience (at least 5 - 7 years) leading change, communication and training efforts for multiple global, complex technology implementations
- Prior consulting experience delivering projects and navigating client-facing environments
- Design Thinking, Culture and Branding/Marketing experience preferred
- LaMarsh Managed Change, Prosci, CCMP or other Change Management Certification
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.