IT Business Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics
Wonderful opportunity for an IT Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics experience to join a large and expanding organisation. Reporting to the Head of IT, the organisation is engaged in a Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance and Operations project as part of a larger business transformation initiative. D365 will be replacing several existing ERP solutions but will also require the design and implementation of new automated processes to replace key manual business processes in functional areas such as manufacturing, inventory management, sales order management and HR. The successful candidate may be required as a resource for system support and other non-D365 projects from time to time.
Responsibilities: (full job spec available on request)
- Initially as a member of the D365 implementation project, as part of the D365 project team partner with the business to implement D365 successfully and efficiently across the organisation
- Participate in the delivery of business systems support, especially as it relates to D365 to business systems users
- Gather requirements, manage solution design and business systems delivery in the areas of ERP, CRM, BI and Manufacturing solutions in line with business strategy
- Actively participate in project planning, estimation, requirements analysis, solution design, change implementation and budget management
- Participate in the out-of-hours emergency on-call rota
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX or NAV – a minimum of 2 years of D365
- 5+ years’ development experience using the Microsoft development stack
- 5+ years’ database design and development using MS SQL
- 5+ years’ business analysis and project management experience in the areas of ERP, CRM, BI, EPOS systems
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to demanding timelines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Aideen Cummins.