IS Business Analyst – EMEA operations required with strong ERP background.
- Assists in documenting user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods;
- Analyzes and troubleshoots complex issues across multiple application systems to ensure successful resolution
- Ensures adherence to standardized processes utilizing out of the box functionality;
- Helps research alternatives to satisfy the user requirements;
- Helps translate user requirements into clear and accurate functional and technical specification documents;
- Helps with the testing and validation of new custom objects or processes;
- Works with users on post-project training, issue troubleshooting & resolution and documentation to ensure a successful adaption of the solutions;
- Degree qualified, Bachelor’s degree preferred, in Computer Science or a Business- related field.
Edwards systems exposure is a huge plus
Possesses excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills with geographically spread out users and IS teams
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com