Investor Regulatory Reporting Consultant
Currently a 12 month contract for a Investor Regulatory Reporting Consultant in the fund administration department.
The ideal candidate will have experience with monthly and quarterly reporting and continuous improvement for systems and processes.
This will involve working with EU and UK countries.
- The successful candidate will lead and execute the monthly and quarterly reporting process in cooperation with the other senior partners on the team.
- Work with other departments on projects to enhance systems and processes.
- Answer any queries on existing reporting or on adhoc information requests.
- Analyse new reporting requirements and assist Business Analysts with the building of solutions to fulfil new reporting obligations.
- Assist with training of new staff.
- Previous experience in Fund Administration.
- Experience with bank reporting.
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to check and identify errors in documentation and reporting.
- Strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to deliver those improvements
- Demonstrates commitment to producing very high quality work for tight timelines
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Jennifer O’Gorman on 061512270 email@example.com