- Reconciling cash and holdings, and Statement of Investments.
- Independently researching and resolving position and cash related discrepancies.
- Proactively communicating issues to relevant business partners.
- Assuming ownership for operational issues that are raised and providing resolution in a manner that considers the impact to other operational areas.
- Anticipating issues that may adversely affect the operational support of the funds and taking action to reduce the risk of occurrences.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current processes.
- Developing an understanding of the fixed income trading business.
*Full job description available upon request.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics.
- Prior experience accounting or custody operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PC skills with strong knowledge of Excel.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in Ireland on a full-time basis.
- 9.30am to 18:00pm Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Annual Incentive Plan
- On-Site Free Gym
- On-Site Wellness Events
- Employee Discounts
- Free onsite car parking
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Investment Operations Associate role, please contact Emma Cawley.