- Reference: CJ45824
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- The role is to ensure that the physical inventory in the company warehouse is in the system of record. Responsible for the successful operational execution of the logistics administrative function for the site.
- The role will ensure that he department operates to “Best in Class” quality standards and in an environment of conscious improvement.
- The key area of responsibility is to maintain and develop the relationship with our customer to ensure a best in class service and ensure inventory accuracy is in line agreed KPI’s
- Efficient inventory management program, Schedule daily cycle counts, ability to analyse data root cause discrepancies.
- Be aware of the importance of following the Good Distribution Practice for company products along all the supply change and following all the SOP concerned with the products, if concerned.
- Review and update documentation for receiving, putaway, picking and cycle counting to support a robust inventory control system and support operations on any inventory from receiving, putaway and picking.
- Scheduling of orders to ensure orders are picked and shipped within requested timeframe.
- Ensure accurate management of VMI programs, incoming inspection of product, product quarantine and RMAs.
- Accurate and efficient reporting on a daily basis both internal and external.
- Efficient Customer Service, quick to response to customer requests.
- Accurate KPI reporting to help identify areas for improvement.
- Support warehouse manager management invoicing (pallet count and in/out activity to support billing process).
- Claims processing (where applicable) i.e damage goods.
- Adherence to all the company guidelines.
- Participation in meetings with you manager as required.
- Cross training of all staff to ensure adequate cover is available across the logistics department for holidays department/sick cover.
- Task relate with customer & business development to ensure that the customer is serviced in a professional manner, meeting with the customers when necessary to resolve any queries/issues , ensuring any new business requirements regarding inventory management are implemented professionally and accurately and participation at customer QBR’s and/or supplying operational info for QBR.
- Experience in a similar position in the past and distribution expertise.
- Knowledge in JD Edwards or similar warehouse management system experience.
- Preferable to have excellent multi modal Freight & Logistics understanding.
- Knowledge of completing EUR1, ATR and C.C.O. documents.
- Proven inventory management skills. Excellent communication skills and ability to escalate internally in a correct manner.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook), Sap experience is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!