International Financial Analyst required with 5 years plus post qualification experience in an international environment ideally from Big 4. Galway city
· Analyzes the Company’s revenue and margin performance and provides insight to drivers of variability. Reviews trends in ASP, volume and margin components by country for the EMEA region and provide commentary for commercial review.
· Works with the Sales and Marketing team(s) to drive the monthly revenue forecasting process. Compiles inputs from various sources and provides analytical feedback as to gaps to targets. Participates in regular meetings with the team. Develops and maintains reporting tools required for this task.
· In cooperation with Sales and Marketing, performs in-depth pricing analytics. Uses a combination of competitive pricing intelligence and internal margin analytics to provide recommendations to executive management to establish the guidelines for customer contracts or distribution agreements. Provides similar analysis as needed for new product launches. Manage framework for price reviews and submissions.
· In conjunction with the Corporate Financial Planning team, supports development of annual operating plans with relation to revenue, product costs and expenses associated with Sales & Marketing function. Collects and studies data to determine costs of business activities. Ensures forecasts are kept up to date on core financial planning system
· Calculates quarterly and annual sales bonuses in line with compensation plans
· ‘Big 4’ trained chartered accountant preferred
· 5 years + post qualification experience in financial analysis
· Experience in a large geographically dispersed organization desired
· Prior experience with using Tableau /Alteryx or other data analytic tools preferred
· Strong analytical and communication skills to convey information effectively.
· Ability to distil large amounts of data and translate analysis into compelling presentations.
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in financial modelling, strategic planning, and resource allocation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.