My client is a well known Manufacturing Plant based in the Midlands. The primary role of the Internal Sales Representative is to provide key support to their customers and external sales representative in terms of administrative duties linked to the efficient and timely management of all customer requirements.
- Building relationships with existing and new customers
- Receive and process customer orders
- Provide advice and support relating to customer issues and queries i.e., deliveries, order queries, inventory etc
- Assist the quality department with claim processing
- Monitor and oversee transport timeline schedules in conjunction with the logistics department.
- Liaise with the onsite departments i.e., technical, R&D, colour laboratory to provide the customer with product information.
- Offer sales support to the external sales team in terms of monitoring existing customers and developing opportunities for new customers.
- General administration duties as required.
- Fluency in Polish language preferable and any additional Eastern European language would be of benefit but not necessary.
- Good standard of both spoken and written English.
- The successful candidate would ideally have a qualification in Business or a related discipline together with 2/3 years’ experience in a customer service / telesales environment.
- Experience of the above within the manufacturing industry would be advantageous
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office applications in particular Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Knowledge of ERP system an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Manufacturing / Technical knowledge preferred but not critical
Terms & Conditions
- Working week – Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm with one hour for lunch
- Salary - DOE
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Company benefits – subsided canteen, Employee Assistance Programme, pension, on-site parking
Full job description is available on request.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarra Hadi.