We have an attractive opportunity for an enthusiastic Recruiter to make a move to In-House or for those In-House Recruiters looking for a new challenge. If you are a results driven, high achiever with a strong focus on delivery and customer service this could be a great next step in your recruitment journey. Technical (Engineering, Science etc.) recruitment experience essential.
Please get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion – Interviews to commence week starting the 3rd of December.
Tel: 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
About the role:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager in the design and implementation of effective external and internal recruitment strategies to meet end to end recruitment cycle.
- Driving the definition of role requirements, identification of recruitment channels, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition peers on common TA activities and support other sites as required.
- Acting as Account Manager for TA activities at assigned site(s)
- Developing job advertisements to attract suitable candidates for open vacancies. Identification and execution of appropriate advertising medium to source and attract suitable candidates, in addition to fully utilising all internal company resources.
- Maintaining recruitment system on a daily basis so as to ensure that both job and candidate information is kept up-to-date.
- Responsibility for receiving, screening and acknowledging all applications and managing the complete recruitment process to close out.
- Identify and attract talent into the business from a wide variety of on and offline sources (e.g. social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels etc)
- Leading and managing the interview process with stakeholders including post interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested.
- Managing the complete recruitment process to close out including reference checks, medicals and job offers before handing over to site HR
What a suitable candidate looks like:
- 3+ years of related recruitment experience – technical (Engineering, Science etc.) recruitment experience essential.
- Self-motivated individual who can prioritise and manage your time while working in partnership within a small team.
- Strong interpersonal skills which are essential for successful interactions with key internal and external stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!