- Reference: LK46578
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
- Managing the nominated accounts and key relationships in the business.
- Build strategic relationships.
- Reduce operational costs through efficient commercial strategies.
- Implement business changes and an assist with customer queries.
- Conduct training and continous learning of business objectives and report writing.
- Submit tenders and contracrs in accordance with specific requirements.
- Design commercial models to incorprate cross functional teams internally.
- Fluency in German.
- Third level degree in business related field.
- 3 years experience supporting customer accounts and sales functions.
- Knowledge of materials management.
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more