Our client, a leading healthcare company in Donegal, is looking to hire an Internal Auditor.
- Manage a comprehensive Quality Audit Service.
- Ensuring compliance to the Quality Management System and the Corporate, Division, Site and worldwide regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for Internal Audits, Focus Audits and External Audit management.
- Assist in the generation and approval of the Division Internal Audit schedule including planning to cover all regulatory requirements.
- Allocating auditors and securing site management approval. Perform/lead all scheduled internal and focused audits ensuring professionalism and compliance with auditing requirements.
- Support the CAPA process by reviewing and approving all related CAPA internal audit activities.
- Track and Trend internal audit related data as required.
- Site metric owner for any internal audit metrics and KPI’s.
- Site Subject Matter Expert for the internal audit program in any external inspections and audits.
- A relevant third level qualification in Engineering/Manufacturing/Science.
- 2 years’ relevant experience in an Engineering/Manufacturing/Science environment
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com