Under the direction of the Management, the Internal Auditor will be responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the audit methodologies as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects in Ireland.
- Appropriately assess potential findings and identify/formulate solutions to issues around internal controls;
- Provide reporting to the Audit Committee/Board and Regulators on IA activities and effectiveness of controls
- Draft and finalize audit reports including writing clear and concise findings and recommendations and negotiating issue finalization with senior management;
- Track implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls;
- Work with Compliance in the improvement of the control framework
- Ability to work independently, form own judgment/ opinions, provide insights and drive change with strong interpersonal, analytical, thinking and problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity;
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to learn industry standards
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum 2 years PQE
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!