Great opportunity to join the team as a Customer Sales Representative, if you have similar experience in a sales or customer service insurance role and are fully or part qualified in QFA, APA or CIP, have a can-do attitude and would love a people facing position then this could be for you.
- Use effective selling techniques to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets and cross-sell other products.
- Achieve and maintain Compliance standards.
- Provide a high-quality service to all customers.
- Deal with both inbound calls and outbound calls via an automated dialling solution.
- To learn, be trained and become competent in selling any new products being launched on to the market for your area of sales and continue to keep knowledge of existing products up to date.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Execution & “can do” attitude.
- Time Management and Attention to detail.
- Conscientious with the ability to react to situations quickly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive environment to work as part of a team.
- A willingness to undertake Insurance Exams.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) with bridging in General Insurance or Accredited Product Advisor (APA) in General Insurance or Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP).
- Proven track record working within a similar role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.