A leading manufacturer of construction products is keen to hire an Instrumentation/ Control/ PLC Programming Engineer to join their team in Cavan
The Instrumentation/ Control/ PLC Programming Engineer will work alongside our highly experienced Control Systems Engineer. Significant training and development will be necessary over an extended period for this specialist position to learn the plant Instrumentation and Control design
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Support the commissioning of equipment including instrumentation, motors, control panels and their associated control gear/MCC’s, and PLC
- Fault finding, repair, maintenance of equipment including instrumentation, motors & associated control gear and equipment
- Candidates must have a strong desire and dedication to the discipline, including self-driven technical research motivation, in what will be a key role for the business.
- Very strong IT and network protocol awareness will be essential, and a broad range of electrical and instrumentation base-knowledge is desirable.
- A 3rd level qualification in relevant technical discipline is essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn