Our client, a leading company in Sligo, are seeking an Instrumentation Engineer on a 12 month contract.
To provide an Instrumentation Engineering service to the plant, in order to maximise the availability of Plant and Manufacturing Equipment.
The day-to-day demand and preventative maintenance and problem solving of test instruments and lab equipment.
* Completion of installation and validation of new and upgraded test instruments.
* Ensure instrument manuals/ software are kept up to date.
* Establish with Area Team Leader/ Manager the department goals.
* Ensure Safety Standards are met and safe-working practices adhered to. Foster and lead continuous improvement to the culture of safety. Recommend/implement improvements to safety standards.
* Ensure good laboratory practices are maintained.
* Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
* Coordinate the calibration of equipment and ensure compliance with calibration requirements for both Plant and Manufacturing equipment.
* Ensure the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects.
* Completion of all required documentation associated with instruments/lab equipment/calibration in a timely fashion.
* Any other relevant duties as requested by the Area Team Leader/Coordinator/Manager.
* Bring to attention of relevant management any risk in product/test operations, which may have adverse effects on product quality/safety.
* To ensure that documents in the area of responsibility are kept up to date with the current practices and quality standard requirements.
1-2 years relevant experience
Qualification in a relevant Engineering area.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.