Initial 6-month contract subject to extension/permanency & great opportunity to progress with a world-class Global Organisation.
The Project/Installation Technician will provide a high level of quality service to customers, by performing the installation of the Company’s products at the customer site in accordance with all quality and safety procedures.
You will be responsible for maintaining a consistent interface and reliable service to the customer, the Project/Installation Technician will work closely with the Project Team Leader, Site Manager and Technical Support personnel.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- To install and commission equipment on a customer project site
- Complete all required commissioning documentation clearly and precisely
- Work to agreed customer timelines to achieve project targets.
- Coordinate with the team to provide feedback on equipment performance, unusual problems, and other relevant information.
- Write consolidated reports on quality defects and customer complaints to provide feedback to service, product management, and technical departments.
- Perform leak checks on all installations.
- Perform all necessary upgrades and modifications to existing and reuse equipment.
- Perform inventory audits on all new equipment reporting any missing/broken parts
- Assist with failure analysis by providing information on the mode of failure on each equipment failure. Submit information to the technical department.
- Become familiar with and practice all safety procedures. Seek clarification or additional information when required. Strictly adhere to requirements for PPE and all safety rules.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Must have a minimum of a certificate/diploma in either mechanical, electrical, Gas, chemical refrigeration, or electronic disciplines.
- Experience in the Semiconductor industry is desired but not essential.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.
- Good customer interface and communication skills.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet software, and databases.
- Able to read technical drawings and written diagrams.
**FULL JOB SPECIFICATION SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.