- Reference: GY45924AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced Instrumentation Electrician.
Ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician with 3 – 5 years proven experience on electrical instrumentation & Dosing pump service & maintenance in the water and wastewater Industry.
- The role will primarily involve installation and electrical maintenance work in the water and wastewater industry.
- Installation, calibrating, servicing and fault finding a wide range of process analytical instruments & chemical Dosing Pumps.
- Motor & Instrumentation signal verification to PLC including control function verification.
- Ability to follow Control panel schematics and trouble shoot control panel faults.
- Install, wire, commission and set up configuration of full range of variable speed drives, DOL, star delta starters, etc.
- Issuing service report sheets and calibration certificates.
- Fault finding and problem resolution in General.
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sites
Skills / Attributes:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 year’s experience within Water or Waste Water treatment industry
- Technical knowledge of 3 phase motors, pumps, dosing pumps and associated instrumentation
- Fault finding in general
- Working with pumps, motors, dosing equipment (including pumps & controllers), control panels, instruments
- Familiarity with PLC’s, automation and telemetry would also be an advantage.
- Proven ability to service, maintain & fault find electrical issues including verification of signals back to PLC for inputs and outputs as required for plant control functions
- Familiarity with Treatment process’s being utilised in the water and wastewater industry.
- Good computer skills.
- Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation or RECI or ECSSA certified Electrician
- Full clean driving licence
- Confined space training desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org