The Install Team Leader will manage and coordinate a team to provide the highest levels of field service support, including the installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting activities of all products whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. (Day shifts only)
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
- Supervise, coordinate, and undertake all maintenance activities (including installation and commissioning) of products in line with global standards, whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and proactively maintains relationships with key customers and acts as the primary contact between the customer and Company to ensure all opportunities are captured by the appropriate lines of business.
- Conducts advanced faultfinding and troubleshooting support, targeting to resolve or escalate issues within contractual timeframe commitments to meet customers’ expectations. Manages root cause analysis investigations on-site and is the main communication point between the customer and the Company regarding technical concerns.
- Ensures that all field service activities undertaken by the team are conducted within the boundaries of all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures to ensure organizational, safety, and health obligations are met.
- Collects and reviews data from the team to present to technical support personnel or the customer, to enable informed decisions.
- Manage and oversee the use of Company processes and operating platforms to accurately capture service related information.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate any process or system issues to ensure continuous improvement.
- Undertakes the delivery of product training using global training packages, ensuring minimum standards are met and recorded as part of a formal certification process.
- Manages the performance, training, and development of the field service team, ensuring that best practice is at the forefront of all actions and activities.
- Oversees the logistical management of inventory.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Diploma/Degree/Certification in a mechanical, electromechanical or an electronics discipline.
- Strong leadership experience with a minimum of 5 years of field service experience in a relevant or related industry, ideally with a strong customer-facing focus.
- Strong management skills including the ability to plan, prioritize, and delegate whilst managing time, resources, schedules, and cost.
- Excellent people management skills to manage, motivate, and develop team members to deliver company objectives.
- Excellent command of Microsoft products with a high degree of competency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create reports on a regular basis.
- Strong customer focus to ensure delivered solutions meet customer expectations and timeframes.
- Continuously looks for better ways to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a visible and active commitment to adhere to and guide others to comply with, all applicable laws, policies, and standards to ensure organisational, safety and health obligations are met.
- Can understand and interpret technical documentation relevant to work e.g. technical drawings
**FULL JOB SPECIFICATION SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.