Install Support Operators *4
Install Support Operator**12-month contract**
4 Project Operators are required for an initial 12-month contract based on the Edwards Vacuum CC site in Leixlip.
Edwards Vacuum are an equal opportunity employer and full training will be provided for the right candidates. Some positions are on a shift pattern so must be flexible.
The Install Support Operator will be supporting and performing on-site service and repair of semi-conductor processing equipment- full training is provided.
• Performs basic maintenance activities seeking assistance as needed.
• To support and assist with the install and commissioning of equipment.
• Troubleshooting equipment problems
• Complete all required documentation clearly and precisely
• Work to agreed customer timelines to achieve project targets.
• Provide feedback on equipment performance, unusual problems and other relevant information.
• Perform leak checks on all installations.
• Perform inventory audits on all new equipment reporting any missing/broken parts
• Assist with failure analysis by providing information on mode of failure on each equipment failure.
• Strictly adhere to requirements for PPE and all safety rules.
Install Support Operator requirements
• Certificate/National Diploma/Trade Qualification is desirable
• Basic Mechanical Aptitude
• Previous experience in manufacturing/technical industry an advantage
• Installation, repair and troubleshooting experience an advantage
• Positive attitude, enthusiastic and a willingness to learn.
• Good customer interface and communication skills.
• Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet software and databases.
• Able to read technical drawings and written diagrams.
• Must be capable of exercising independent judgement
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.