Inside Sales Specialist
Experienced Technical Inside Sales Specialist required in Mayo.
- Manage all European House Accounts.
- Support the European Sales organisation on technical and commercial related matters.
- Collaborate with the US Inside Sales Team in various tasks as this team is cross functionally trained and working from the same system.
- Support APAC reseller accounts.
- Prepare and follow up on quotations with emphasis on the company’s portfolio.
- Support in managing the sales process for the product lines, target accounts and sales opportunities via phone, WebEx, e-mail.
- Engage with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the product solution that best meet their needs.
- Coordinate with internal resources to address customer questions/objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating, and submitting individualised quotes, and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
- Provide the customers with all necessary pre- and after sales support, and satisfy customers’ needs with a sense of urgency.
- Monitor, maintain, and update customer information and competitive intelligence data into our CRM database.
- Work closely with the customer service and planning teams to ensure customers are informed of their order status.
- Support and follow up on all customers documentation requests.
- Third level Business Qualification ideally with a previous tele sales/sales experience in a technical environment.
- Experience with incoterms and international trade is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master technical concepts and articulate them well to others.
- Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customer personality types.
- Proficient computer skills are essential including the use of Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and CRM programs.
- Effective and engaging telephone communication skills, polite, confident, and friendly manner.
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fastpaced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive, customer focused, results driven with excellent attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.