Exciting Opportunity for an International Inside Sales Rep to work with a leading IT Solutions provider.
You will support and assist the Inside and Outside sales teams with Quotation and customer account management from an inside perspective.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Source best pricing, create and manage customer quotes, deal registrations and procurement for assigned accounts.
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings Computacenter provide to its US operating companies are met.
- Input Quotes accurately into Quote tools, ensuring attention to detail.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and build collaborative relationships across teams.
- Develop and improve existing processes and sharing of best practices
- Work in conjunction with the Vendor Relationship Manager to maintain relationships with vendors
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), and implement administrative or organizational solutions for the team.
- Report to various levels within the organization the status of quotes/PO’s/deliveries
- Complete and maintain accurate reporting
- Complete Vendor product training for a better understanding of their product offering.
- The steep learning curve in company-specific IT processes and procedures.
- Input orders accurately into Great Plains (Accounting software)/SAP.
- Utilize tools to enter and track customer orders, ensuring delivered to client requirements
- 3 years + experience (recent experience)
- BS/BA from an accredited University/College, advanced degree is preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology desirable
- Work independently and be self - motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong MS Excel skills.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Detailed and organized in approach to work and follow through.
- Recent experience in a busy corporate admin role e.g., high-volume customer service (complex sales).
- Used to busy office work, multi-tasking, and prioritising.
- Can do approach to complex processing of IT orders.
- Excellent communicator, ability to keep stakeholders (IT salespeople, clients, suppliers) up to date even when there is no new information.
- Experienced relationship builder with corporate sales executives (IT/USA an advantage).
- Working alongside other team members to ensure balanced workloads.
- Ability to learn quickly is crucial.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work in a balanced and positive manner
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.