Our client, a manufacturing company in Donegal are looking to hire an Inside Sales Manager.
- Managing relationships with key accounts and working to ensure customer satisfaction at all levels.
- Build long-term relations with contacts at all accounts.
- Assigning sales territories to Technical Account Managers/Sales Associates.
- Expansion into new markets and capture of new customers through lead follow-ups, cold calls, and other sources.
- Manage daily operations of all personnel and report all activities directly to the appropriate Manager.
- Manage the performance of direct reports to ensure that the department is performing at an optimal level and that individuals are supported to meet goals and objectives.
- Set individual and team goals, metrics and competencies and undertake the necessary actions to address underperformance or behavioural issues.
- Minimum 5 years technical sales experience.
- Minimum 2 years people management experience.
- Good communication sills.
- Strategic planning ability.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org