Video for this job
Purpose of Role
The ideal candidate will be a sales and customer-oriented self-starter capable of driving the internal sales business forward ensuring all KPIs and company goals are achieved. The candidate will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers and offer our product solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements. You will be the key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the Internal Sales and customer care process (incl. generating sales, customer calls, tenders, quotations, sales promotions, order processing)
Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Inside sales function to maximize sales revenue, in conjunction with the Clinical Sales Team
- Play a leading role in the development and execution of the internal sales strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day internal operational activity in conjunction with the Clinical Sales Team, from lead generation to close.
- Specific Responsibilities include leading the team in:
- Generate new leads and business in numerous markets, direct calls and Digital Marketing with Webstore
- Ensuring timely and accurate order placement/management
- Project managing and coordinating high-value customer orders
- Supporting the effective management of lead generation, helping to track and convert to order
- Undertaking desk research to gain market information
- Support appropriate customer conferences
- Generation of sales statistics and reports
- Supporting the forecasting function internally and externally
- Supporting Inside Sales Team meetings/events
- Customer Service
- Meet and exceed customer expectations, providing exceptional service and support in a professional, knowledgeable and timely manner.
- Foster a customer-oriented environment among the team and business partners
- Support the Clinical Sales Team in managing Inside Sales customer accounts
- Nurture and maintain a positive relationship with principles and suppliers
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Sales / Telesales role is essential, preferably in a Healthcare / Medical Device environment.
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding set KPI’s and targets
- Customer Orientation: exceptional service to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Track record in Telesales and achieving goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and team approach
- Professional and effective Communicator, written and oral
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Results Orientation: Deliver measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Attention to Detail, ensuring work is executed accurately and completely
- Strong administrative and IT/computing skills, Excel, PowerPoint, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics. Previous experience with E-Commerce providers preferable.
- Comfortable and flexible to adapt to changing situations
- Resourcefulness in order to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to master and cope with a steep learning curve
For more information on the role contact Roisin Donnellan