Are you a developer that enjoys a challenge while learning new technologies along the way? If so we have exciting opportunities for an experienced Software Developer to join a new Innovation Team in our client's company. This team will work on building a large-scale and enterprise-ready platform that will support a hybrid edge-to-cloud suite of services.
These are full-time, permanent positions and will operate on a hybrid schedule based out of Galway.
In this role, you will play an important part in helping customers manage their IT infrastructure through projects that focus on a sustainability approach. This role would suit someone excited by the research side of R&D and works well with cloud platforms innovation solutions from incubation to deployment. The successful candidate will be exposed to new technologies and experience taking an agile approach to projects will be beneficial.
About the Innovation Software Developer
To be suitable for this team you must have:
- 4+ years of work experience in software development of cloud-based technologies/services
- Confident skills in programming using JAVA, Python, C++, or similar languages
- Note: GO (formerly known as GOLang) will eventually be the primary tool for programming however candidates will be trained on it if they have had no experience with Go.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Interest in open-source technologies
These roles are an amazing chance to join this newly established team that offers amazing opportunities to grow and develop.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.