Job Title: Injection Moulding Technician – Midlands
Injection Moulding Technician Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire injection moulding process including the initial start up, monitoring machines during running hours and the safe shutdown of all machines.
- Trouble shooting and resolving all issues in a timely manner and reporting on process and technical issues.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of all machines/ equipment.
- Ensure tool set-up and changeover activities are optimised to meet production targets, i.e the correct materials are available at the correct machines.
- Support the development of documentation, training and work instruction activities within Injection Moulding. Support cross training of personnel across Injection Moulding programmes site-wide.
- Ad hoc duties, as required.
Injection Moulding Technician Desirable Skills:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role/ environment.
- Experience with mould set up and working with a wide variety of plastics and mould types.
- Capable of running injection moulding equipment & completion of accurate documentation.
- Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your CV to email@example.com.