An Exciting opportunity for an Injection Moulding Equipment Technician to join a global leading manufacturing company on a permanent basis. In this role, you will maintain moulding machine and ancillary equipment, work closely with Maintenance and Calibration Coordinator, and lead process improvement. . This position is based in Waterford. Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Follow systematic root-cause problem-solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
- To maintain moulding machine, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality.
- Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management.
- Equipment Technician will assist with the commissioning of new equipment/projects.
- Order and maintain appropriate stock of moulding equipment spare parts.
- Cross Train technicians as required.
- Flexible to travel to support new equipment buy-offs / training.
What the ideal equipment technician looks like:
- 2 years experience in injection moulding or robotics, preferably healthcare.
- QQI Level 6 or above in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, or Hydraulics is desirable.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Educational Assistance.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.