Talent Acquisition Specialist required for a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful, and multi-award-winning software security company.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working within the People Operations team and helping our management team build a talent pipeline and recruit the best of talent for our expanding business.
You will be the driving force behind our global recruitment activity aligning your approach to our people, culture, and our values.
- Plan and deliver an end-to-end Talent Acquisition plan aligned to the company’s resourcing plan
- In conjunction with the wider People Operations Team, devise and implement activities to develop the company’s employer brand and position as an employer of choice
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for a wide range of roles from initial brief to offer ensuring a best in class candidate experience
- Create job adverts and social media posts to attract the best talent, exploring innovative and effective places to advertise
- Develop diverse candidate pipelines through use of LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, CV databases, industry contacts, internet forums, internal referral scheme, recruitment agencies and other resources
- Screen, assess, and qualify candidates against role competencies and requirements.
- Manage interviews and communicate feedback effectively with the business and candidates.
- Keep recruitment and talent spend budgets on track and maximising return on investment
- Create data-driven reports to present progress to line managers on a weekly basis
- Ensure compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements and have a good understanding of employment law
- Support the People Operations team to ensure a seamless onboarding process
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast-moving technology transformation/digital/IT setting
- Strong knowledge of hiring trends and recruitment tools including LI recruiter and all relevant job boards/offerings
- Experience of owning a recruitment process and delivering on time to meet resourcing requirements
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to partner with and manage third party providers effectively
- Commercially aware, keeping up to date with the latest recruitment practices and updates within the IT and SaaS Sector
- Natural networking ability driving referrals where appropriate
- Proactive and self-motivated. A desire to deliver high quality services to internal customers
- Experience building rapport and communicating clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to multitask and project manage multiple live recruitment roles retaining a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication and professional writing skills
- Ability to think independently and creatively to solve talent challenges
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.