We have a new Infrastructure Engineer (VM Ware) opening with our client based in Roscommon. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Irelands leading Cloud Service Providers specialising in Cloud Technologies.You will get the opportunity to work with Microsoft Azure, Server, Storage, Networking, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, SAN, Firewalls, Windows Server, Wireless Technologies, & Hyperconverged
The company have an exceptional track record of introducing hyperconvergence into businesses of all sizes and complexity in Ireland & internationally. The IT Infrastructure Specialist will deliver technical solutions and support to our customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Information technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success implementing and supporting technology-based solutions.
- The successful candidate will work with customers in:
- Supporting the delivery of high quality Infrastructure solutions and technologies in diverse client environments.
- Deliver technical solutions and support to our customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Information technology.
- Provide operational and administrative support to existing clients both remotely and onsite
- Act as technical advisor to the client.
- Implementing cloud based solutions
- Help to deliver High-quality engagements around HP Enterprise technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science or Networking or related field preferred.
- Ideally 2-3 years years experience with the VMWare skill-set, working in a virtualised environment managing environments, applying updates etc.
- Understanding of IT computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends such as Cloud, Hyperconverged
- Deep technical experience in infrastructure including server, cloud, networking, Virtualisation, identity, security and storage.
- Understanding of how to install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Experience with Windows and associated Microsoft technologies
- Experience with security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Gillian Nicholson