We have a new opportunity with a Financial services organisation for an IT Infrastructure Engineer. You will join a highly proficient Infrastructure Services team supporting a regulated business operating advanced technology platforms maintained to the highest level of industry standards for resilience and security. Along with providing a critical IT service to the business, you will contribute to exciting projects to ensure technology services are continuously improving.
Reporting to the Director IT, you will be expected to take ownership for providing day-to-day support and administration of the IT Infrastructure estate and contribute to the overall capacity and calibre of the IT team.
- Deliver ITIL based Infrastructure Services. taking ownership and resolution of Infrastructure incidents, problems, and service requests (all levels).
- End-user computing support and maintenance as required
- Maintaining a secure and resilient IT infrastructure estate
- Server builds, virtualization, migrations, and support as required
- Assist with planning and execution of all IT infrastructure changes
- Using advanced Infrastructure administration skills e.g. virtualisation, MS Windows, Active Directory Group Policy, Office 365 administration portals.
- Provide Management Information Reporting and maintain technology documentation to a high standard
- Relevant third level degree qualification in IT or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience demonstrable experience in IT infrastructure System Administration
- Candidates must have advanced administration skills in the following technologies and toolsets: Vmware, Veeam, Office365, Active Directory, Group Policy, PowerShell, WSUS/SCCM,
- Strong network administration experience e.g. TCP/IP, VLAN, LAN, WIFI, DHCP, DN
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Cloud Platforms is highly desirable
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
Benefits on Offer:
6% Max Annual Bonus – based on individual and business performance
23 days annual leave per annum plus 3 company days
Generous defined contribution pension scheme
Robust further education scheme
For a full job description and confidential discussion on this role please contact: Gillian Nicholson
on 01 6620088 OR 090-6450665