- Reference: 46831
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The individual will be expected to assist the site based staff in management of maintenance. Duties include, but are not limited to, assist to plan and schedule work orders, assist in condition reporting, ensure correct and timely processing of work orders, and maintain accurate and detailed reports and records of work completed on-site by both internal employees and subcontracted services at Ringsend site.
Maintenance Planner Responsibilities:
- Plan future maintenance work to reduce potential delays and maximise maintenance workforce productivity.
- Develop work plans based upon work request and field inspection of the work site when work plan does not exist for equipment
- Identify and co-ordinate necessary resources, with sufficient lead time prior to the start of the work to ensure those resources can be scheduled for efficient execution of work. Resources may include:
- Work scope and job instructions,
- technical information,
- parts and materials,
- special tools and equipment,
- special permitting,
- minimum skill levels and quantity of human resources required,
- production operating conditions
- Estimate man-hours required by skill and work duration.
- Reserve critical parts and materials required (as appropriate). Arrange staging / kitting of parts and materials (as appropriate)
- Weekly provide a list of approved and planned maintenance work to be executed the following week
- Review equipment history on approved corrective work orders.
- Close planned work orders. Review actual work effort required, work duration, and parts and materials used. Review comments provided by those involved in work. Revise work plans as needed to improve effectiveness of future work.
- Hons Degree or Postgraduate qualification in relevant Engineering discipline
- At least 2 years of direct maintenance supervisory experience in an industrial environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office, Project, and Maximo or similar asset management software
- Ability to protect confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of H&S statutory requirements, responsibilities and obligations.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie