- Reference: LK46978
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Product Cost improvement projects.
- Work procedures leading to process & efficiency improvements.
- Provide manufacturing with accurate standard time and to ensure that production processes are correct.
- Value Stream Mapping activities combined with activity sampling projects experience is advantageous
- Support new product introduction e.g. pre-calculations.
- Manufacturing costings
- Lean Six Sigma projects cost reduction activities using lean manufacturing tools.
- Methods and Time study experience essential
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
- Degree in Industrial, Production, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in high volume fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills including a high efficiency in both AutoCad and Excel
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- C++ experience
- Previous simulation experience is desirable
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270