Very attractive opportunity for enthusiastic Recruiter to make a move to In-House or for those In-House Recruiters looking for a new challenge. If you are a results driven, high achiever with a strong focus on delivery and customer service these roles could be a great next step in your recruitment journey.
Please get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion – client is looking to move quickly for the right candidate with interviews to take place asap.
Tel: 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
Overview of Duties:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process and partner with key stakeholders in planning creative and strategic recruitment solutions
- Provide frequent analysis of the market trends and recruitment activities
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries for the Recruitment Manager
- Act as a SME in recruitment services, identify gap’s in the recruitment processes and recommend and implement how solutions and improvements can be achieved.
- 2+ years recruitment experience either in-house or agency.
- Advanced knowledge of boolean searches and LinkedIn to enable the direct sourcing of both passive and active candidates.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!